Hi. Actually, you don't need premium for NHL games. TuneIn will probably be also great for college football, at least it was last year.

On 8/10/2017 1:48 PM, Dennis Long via Talk wrote:
Does this include hockey?

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Minor via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:21 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: nfl game pass

Hi.

I can't speak for Tunein on a PC, but the iPhone version has regular season
and playoff NFL games archived.  I checked for the Dallas game from last
week, but it wasn't archived, at least not yet.  I like Tunein on my iPhone,
because for $10 per month I get all the major pro sports in the U.S., and
MLB games are archived, and I think this is true for other pro sports.  Just
recently I listened to last year's Dallas Green Bay playoff game.  As I
said, I don't know how Tunein works on a PC.

List archives can be found at