Ok with tune in premium you can go back and listen to games you miss.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Alan Paganelli via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:49 AM
To: tony; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: nfl game pass

The NFL season is about to start. The NFL wants you to shell out $99.99 for
the 2017 season.  watching the games on television is worthless to me
because they say things such as look at that! He dropped the ball! Fumble!
where has if you listen to the radio, you get a full audio description. The
NFL just can't get that through their effing heads. I don't need coaches
Phil or any of that  crap.  I have been complaining for several seasons that
it is not fair that I have to pay 100 bucks the audio pass only cost 40
colors are year until the and FL got really. greedy. I'm just not going to
pay them $100 this year

Alan

Sent from my iPhone 5s

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 7:39 AM, tony via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

> I also had no success in listening to home team audio radio broadcast,
>
> tried again last night with tex/car no sound,
>
> have you had any success yet?
>

>> On 8/4/2017 14:43, Kurlander Richard (750000) via Talk wrote:
>> Does anyone know how  to access nfl game pass for 2017? I logged in last
night and could find the audio for the game between dallas and Arizona. If
anybody has  the number to nfl game pass digital care I need it.
>> List archives can be found at

> List archives can be found at
List archives can be found at