Tom, what happened to me wasn't an Android thing!  As I said, I should have
extracted the .APK file for keeps, but I didn't!  All my apps, except for
the Football Radio one installed with no problems.  What I later discovered
was that the author chose to convert the apps into two separate ones.
Previously, everything was contained in one app and all I had to do was
choose College or Pro football in the drop-down list.

If I had extracted the .APK before performing a factory reset, I wouldn't
have had the problem.

It's ok though; I typically don't follow college football much.  I can, if I
so choose, get college football broadcasts on ESPN stations in my clan!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---