You can still get Window Eyes for Office download, but it won't have Eloquence or your purchased voices included.

On 10/18/2017 9:34 AM, Russ Kiehne via Talk wrote:
From the sound of things, you are out of luck on getting a window eyes 9.5.4
downloadible cd download.  It looks like you'll have to use jaws or nvda.

-----Original Message----- From: Bernie Perella via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:49 PM
To: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
Cc: Bernie Perella
Subject: Re: help and info

Hi Alusegun,

Thanks for your note.  I have a

ready tried that as well.  No luck.  Two other things.  First, do you
remember when We users had to install an authorization file before
running We.  If I am not mistaken, that started with WE version 9 but I
am not sure.  I have the authorization downloads on my system but when
attempting to run them, I get the same certificate blocked error. As of
now, We is running but in the past hour or so, I have encountered a WE
error every time I try to do a search using the seartch bar in Chrome.
And, second, speaking of chrome,  I sent you a note a couple of months
ago indicating that, I like you, am gifving Android a try.  I have both
an Android phone and tablet and am making really good progress. If
things continue to go well, I will commit to it fully and will not go to
that other windows screen readere.  I wondered how you are doing. Bernie
On 10/17/2017 5:33 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk