This list is here, and so is the other list somebody set up.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:39 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Don Smith
Subject: are we still alive

Hi:

Since window eyes is not dead, are we still alive on this list

Thanks

Don

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
  • are we still alive Don Smith via Talk
    • Re: are we still al... geodom--- via Talk
      • Re: are we stil... Curtis Delzer via Talk
        • MICROSOFT W... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
          • RE: MIC... Van Lant, Robin via Talk
            • RE... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
              • ... Tom Kingston via Talk
          • Re: MIC... David via Talk
            • RE... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
              • ... Marvin Commerford via Talk
              • ... Van Lant, Robin via Talk
              • ... David via Talk