Sis Robin, looks like you're going to spank me, <yikes!>  Indeed, I did turn
off automatic numbering in Word.  It was bothersome.

I just wonder if there are keystrokes I can invoke to get the Outline
thingie cranking?  But, all the same, thanks for your invaluable help.

I do welcome thoughts on the Macro stuff if you have a brief minute.  I
promise, I'll be a better child before I make it to Purgatory!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado