As for the stuff about getting a standard address and such, on all
documents, I too would be interested in any feedback from people who
have dealt with that before.

Though, I do hold, what we here are looking for, would be

     How To Create A Template, and Later On Make Use Thereof?

Have not done anything much research on the matter, but probably a
search term like:

     How to create a template in MSWord

followed by your version number, thrown into the search field of your
favorite engine, might bring you a tiny step further. If you then found
anything, feel free to share it with us all, and I guess the community
can find a smooth way of working out the solution, by means of a screen
reader.

Don't know if this really was of any help, but thought to at least bring
it to your attention.

If you could find out the keystrokes, and you don't want to mess around
with macros in Word - which I do have a feeling might be more or less
accessible these days - you might want to give heed to an app, found at
WE App Central. I think it's named something like

     Record Macro.

Only tried it very shortly, numerous years ago, so won't know if it is
recommendable for the task of yours. But it might be worth to keep in
your pocket. :)