Hi David:

Indeed, I did find some pointers online on how to create macros in Word.
Sadly, there were MORE PICTORIAL representations which then made it hard for
me to make sense of what I read.

Isn't Window-Eyes Central app repository gone now?  I'd be willing to give
the RECORD MACRO app a spin.

Retrospectively it doesn't look too hard to do in Word; however, recording
the macro is what seems to be throwing me off.  Since I'm an insomniac, I
will tinker with it tonight and see how far along I'll get.  I'll document
what I am doing, but won't publish it here unless it works satisfactorily.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado