The following steps for creating a macro seem pretty straight forward.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-or-run-a-macro-C6B99036-905C-49A6-818A-DFB98B7C3C9C

On my version, the Macros button is the last button on the View ribbon.
Selecting it presents three options including Record Macro, which opens a
dialog box to name the macro and create the keyboard shortcut.  As the
instructions above indicate, you have to be sure you set the options to make
the macro available in all new documents, which seems to be the default
setting.

Once you finish the dialog box, you'll go through the steps of typing out that
information you want and centering it.  I'd also be sure that at the end you
use Control L to go back to left justified, if that is how you'll want to be
positioned after the macros runs.

When you are done, go back to the View ribbon and to the macro button and now
select the Stop Recording option.

I hastily went through this process a moment ago to see where the stop button
appeared.  I must not have done the right thing in assigning a keyboard
shortcut, as the one hastily entered does not work, however, if I go back to
the Macros button and select the first option, which is View macros, I can see
my test macro there and clicking the "Run" button there does, in fact do what I
recorded.

So, give  this a whirl and let me know if you still have issues, as I think
your task is pretty straightforward for us to get done.

Robin