Title: Re: 9.2.0.1
Hello Richard,

I put this in Mailwasher and then The bat comes up:

"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ritlabs The Bat!\The Bat! (64-bit).lnk"

Choose Use Other Program and then that should work. I did have to edit the shortcut as somehow it seemed to think The Bat was in Program Files(x86) ans so it would not work till I fixed that. You can't pick it either as then mailwasher just reads the name of the exe from the shortcut.

And I guess I should say thanks, it's the first time it's ever worked since I started using the bat.

 Ira