Title: Return-To Header entry
Hi

I've started seeing messages with a header that looks like:

Where the Return-Path contains the sender and the From contains my email address, so replying to them doesn't work.

Seems Return-Path is for something else, but why do I keep getting emails from people that show both the From and the To containing my address , so replying replies to me, not the the sender of the email. It's a recent change and I'm not trying to point a finger at the Bat, but I'm completely perplexed as to what might cause this.

-- Ira
'Using TBBETA' information: