Hello MAU,

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:11:46 +0100 GMT (13-Mar-21, 19:11 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> [2] "Feature creep"
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature_creep>

> A good description indeed.

From that article:

QUOTE

Modularity
Another solution for feature creep is modularity. Power users who require more
functionality can retrofit needed features by downloading software modules,
plug-ins, add-ons (also known as add-ins) and custom themes to match their
personal requirements.

UNQUOTE

... as I suggested earlier. With a plug-in, those who want a calendar function
can have it, and those who don't, won't need to load it into their RAM.

And by the way, I never wanted nor do I like the themes, that's unnecessary
bloat for me. But I never complained that they are integrated. So, please do
not fight against a feature that you personally don't need. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: