Hello Gleason,

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:22:13 -0500 GMT (12-Mar-21, 21:22 +0700 GMT),
Gleason wrote:

> Thomas,

>> Hello Gleason,

>>> Doing something well is no longer a priority?

>> Doing only one thing well is just not enough any more, IMHO.

>> Like many others, I was a plaintext enthusiast and did not know why there
>> were people who wanted TB! to also accommodate HTML emails. I remember the
>> vivid discussions. I have changed my mind in the meantime. Times are moving
>> on.

> Yes, I remember the html email struggle.  Since then, html email is pretty
> much everywhere.  Calendars not so much.

Maybe not yet. But then, there is nothing wrong with being innovate rather than
always lagging behind. Especially in the software industry these days.

> Corporate employees who are more or less constantly in meetings, sales people
> who meet directly with customers need calendars.  Is that everybody?

I don't know whether that's everybody, but I happen to be in that customer
group of Ritlabs. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: