I  have started to try Voyager. There is no documentation comparing it
to the "full version" (apart from saying it includes all the features)

I have two basic questions:

a)  Is  there  any  disadvantage  at  all  of using Voyager as my main
software,  i.e.  as  the  main software  on  my desktop as well as USB, and
discarding the installed version altogether -- what will I lose??

b) Does the E-mail data *have* to be encrypted on Voyager. I am mainly
interested  in  portability,  and take care of security in other ways.
Encryption in Voyager would (possibly) make me more susceptible to data
loss.

--
  Aubrey mailto:trash876...@btinternet.com