Feli Wilcke:

> Hello Luca,
>
> On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:17:24 +0200GMT Luca wrote:
>
> >> That said, can't you edit the Mailto handler in Windows Explorer via
> >> Tools | Folder Options | Filetypes?
>
> L> Because in my Windows 7 Home Premium there is no "browse" button to select
> L> program for mailto: handler, and Voyager is not on the list of application
> L> choose from.
>
> This is the way for XP, in W7 you would use systems preferences |
> program standards (or similar). There are some options you could try

I know, and I can tell you: there is no "browse" button to select a program
for mailto: handler, you can only pick applications from the list, and Voyager
is not in the list of application to choose from.

> L> So, remaining problems:
> L> - associate mailto: url and shortcuts to Voyager, system-wide
> L> - associate .eml file so that they open in Voyager
>
> see above

For .eml files, problem is not to associate the extension to Voyager, but if I
do that, Voyager opens a "new message" editor window with the file as an
attachment, instead of opening the .eml file as a message, showing its
content.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it