Hi

On Saturday 6 June 2015 at 3:17:33 PM, in
<mid:tkv5nad8vu7mnkrtkc0qimqc6v5ko8r...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

> The one thing I miss in Voyager is the chance to
> associate it to the mailto: protocol. I tried every
> hack I am capable of in the Windows registry but still
> I can't get mailto: urls to open in Voyager. I still
> guess it must be possible somehow. I searched around, I
> asked here twice (still asking) but nobody came out
> with a solution so far.

I would have thought not touching the host computer's settings was one
of the points of a portable app.

That said, can't you edit the Mailto handler in Windows Explorer via
Tools | Folder Options | Filetypes? And in Firefox via Tools | Options

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3