Trash:

> I  have started to try Voyager. There is no documentation comparing it
> to the "full version" (apart from saying it includes all the features)
>
> I have two basic questions:
>
> a)  Is  there  any  disadvantage  at  all  of using Voyager as my main
> software,  i.e.  as  the  main software  on  my desktop as well as USB, and
> discarding the installed version altogether -- what will I lose??

The one thing I miss in Voyager is the chance to associate it to the mailto:
protocol. I tried every hack I am capable of in the Windows registry but still
I can't get mailto: urls to open in Voyager. I still guess it must be possible
somehow. I searched around, I asked here twice (still asking) but nobody came
out with a solution so far.

Except for that, I think it's all the same. The installed version betas
usually come out more frequently than Voyager updates but I can live with
that.

> b) Does the E-mail data *have* to be encrypted on Voyager. I am mainly
> interested  in  portability,  and take care of security in other ways.
> Encryption in Voyager would (possibly) make me more susceptible to data
> loss.

I seem to remember that yes, the Voyager database must be encrypted. I'm not
100% sure, though.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it