4/15/2020  11:15 AM

Hi Thomas,

>> On Tuesday 14 April 2020 at 12:43:19 PM, in
>> <mid:1738900692.20200414184...@gmx.net>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:-

>>> There will have been a reason for that, don't you think?

>> Isn't the Beta usually taken down when Ritlabs issues a new Beta
>> or release version?

TF> That's correct. It has become useless, as any bugs found should not be
TF> distributed any more. That's the whole idea of beta testing.

There have been multiple occasions in the past where a given beta caused
problems  for me requiring me to go to a previous version. This is why I
keep  copies  of  all acceptable betas. "Latest and greatest" are not
synonymous!

- --
Paul

The Bat! v.9.1.12 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7600
No IMAP  No OTFE