Hallo Jan,

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:54:43 -0500 GMT (11/11/2000, 00:54 +0800 GMT),
Jan Rifkinson wrote:

Christian>> well,  I think that BCC doesn't leave anything in
Christian>> the kludges at all to filter on regarding the BCC
Christian>> recipient.

JR>         Well you are right, Christian, as I tested this out.
JR>         Sorry  to  have  wasted your time. I look forward to
JR>         reading  the  solution  to your problem when someone
JR>         else jumps in.

Well, how could the message reach you if your address weren't
_somewhere_ in the headers? Check for:

        with SMTP (MDaemon.v3.5.1b.R)
        for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:50:53 +0700

or something similar, which is the example of your above message into
which I was BCC'ed.

IOW if you put yourself as "Present" in "Kludges", the filter should
catch all messages you receive. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM