Hello Allie,

ACM> The only thing I can say is that TB! triggers a problem. Whether the
ACM> problem is in fact completely in TB!'s realm of responsibility is
ACM> yet to be proven. I naturally doubt this very much since my
ACM> experience with TB! is the opposite. I run it 24/7 on my XP system
ACM> and throughout all beta's etc for the last year, it has never
ACM> interfered with XP. I hope you persevere since I'm sure there's a
ACM> culprit.

I'll find it. I will kick in Kerio as soon as possible too
but want to get the network up and running with Kerio before
I finally decide to stick with it.

Thank you a thousand times as it feels good to know not
everyone with XP is having the problem. I want TB! too :)

I will let you know of any updates to my progress as they
come along.

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1