Monday, January 20, 2003, 7:45:47 PM, Thomas wrote:

>> The list moderator, Joan Young, says that something in my settings is
>> over-riding her List settings.

TF> I don't think that you can override her settings, but you could try to
TF> use the %Reply-To="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" macro in your templates for
TF> that list.

Thomas, Yes you can with Rootsweb lists - it's the way their
listserver software works.

Mary, there are two choices - first is to omit your reply to address
in the account details altogether, second is to set up a reply
template in your address book to override your own reply to account
settings for that list like this %REPLYTO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(which is what I do for my Rootsweb lists ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

 The Bat Email - Unofficial Support Forum:
 http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com