Hello Peter!

On Monday, January 20, 2003, 2:03 PM, you wrote:

P> Hi Mary,

MB>> I just subscribed to an interesting (to me) new list, Rootsweb's
MB>> Senior-Newbies-L.

<snip>

MB>> The list moderator, Joan Young, says that something in my settings is
MB>> over-riding her List settings.

P> Yes, it is in Account -- Properties -- General. It should suffice to delete
P> all Reply-to information given there. ...

I have now done this. It worked.

P> ... You only need this entry, if you want the reply to go to
P> another address than the From-address. When there is no reply-to
P> header, the reply will go to the From-address. So your private
P> mails won't be affected.

That's reassuring to know.

Peter, this is a very nice list. Some of the people on it know even
less than I, and I'm sometimes able to help fellow Senior-Newbies. On
the other hand, there are some who have excellent over-all knowledge
who are giving their time, and also others whose knowledge, while
spotty, like mine, happens to include answers to questions I ask.

Hardly any of them have heard of The Bat! however. :) One or two,
including the List Moderator, have. Senior-Newbies-L's list protocols
are far less stringent than those of TBUDL. :) <g>

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1