Hi Heiko,

on Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:59:32 +0100GMT (20.01.03, 21:59 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> It is only a work-around, but it is easier than to have them change their
>> list-server software. Actually, _their_ Reply-to entry should override your
>> own (if existent) on the list...

HK> Well, I once learned that this was deliberate, and thought all mailing
HK> list software acts this way.

So here seems to be at least one that doesn't adhere to this, what I
thought to be self-imminent too.

--
Cheers
Peter

"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."
Marty Feldman

Winamp currently playing: Aimee Mann - Nobody Does It Better