Hi Mary,

on Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:12:32 -0600GMT (20.01.03, 21:12 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

MB>>> The list moderator, Joan Young, says that something in my settings is
MB>>> over-riding her List settings.

P>> Yes, it is in Account -- Properties -- General. It should suffice to delete
P>> all Reply-to information given there. ...

MB> I have now done this. It worked.

It is only a work-around, but it is easier than to have them change their
list-server software. Actually, _their_ Reply-to entry should override your
own (if existent) on the list...

MB> Peter, this is a very nice list. Some of the people on it know even
MB> less than I, and I'm sometimes able to help fellow Senior-Newbies.

You wouldn't have believed this, would you? ;-) Neither would I when I
started TBUDL. So let's keep on learning. :)

--
Cheers
Peter

It takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
 Mark Twain

Winamp currently playing: Magna Carta - Two old friends