On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 09:08:18 +1200, Allister Jenks wrote:

> The compression/purge used to run very slowly for my first account
> until I repaired it. Now that TB! has thrown away about 3/4 of my
> inbox in the repair process, the whole compression/purge is a lot
> more timely. You win some, you lose some. :-(

Listen carefully. I will say this only once.

TB! Usage Rule Number One: NEVER leave mail in the Inbox. The Inbox
is the folder with the most traffic of all, which makes it also the
most vulnerable. Use filters to move ALL incoming mail to different
folders, even if it doesn't seem necessary. Using the Inbox for
storing messages is asking for trouble.

Arjan