Hello Tony,

05-Sep-2004 00:48, you wrote:

>> The very common negative commentary about new icons and smilies with
>> improved XP look support is just testimony to how these things are
>> noticed, whether it be positively or negatively.

> The 1st thing I do after installing XP is reverting everything to classic
> w2k look.

You could as well discuss wether you like the beginning of the first track
of <insert-your-favorite-band-here>'s new CD, and how it evolves into the
2nd track.

It all depends so much on one's taste, its not worth to discuss differences
in the personal liking of a user interface. IMHO, of course. Any GUI
designer can't possible make it right for everyone. Its just impossible.
Deal with it. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

It is not the business for science to inherit the Earth, but to inherit the
moral imagination; because without that, man and beliefs and science will
perish together. -- Jacob Bronowski