Hello Allister Jenks & everyone else,

on 03-Apr-2005 at 03:29 you (Allister Jenks) wrote:

> I think there is also considerable "risk" in placing any weight behind
> "payware" being of better quality because you have to pay for it.

I never meant to say that.

> I realise you said the first two factors do not include cost, but
> subsequent statements have been negatory on the "free" bit.

I am using a lot of free software. I just don't divide them into categories
(like, whether its free because the vendor wants to advertise a full
version this way, or if its done out of enthusiasm by individuals to serve
the purpose that a free software that does this and that should exist). If
a software does its job good for me, I use it (and pay for it), its that
simple. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

In the society of men the truth resides now less in what things are
than in what they are not. -- R. D. Laing