Hi Mary

I'm open to all options at the moment but I think I'll be bugging you a bit off
list in the coming days and weeks, I hope you don't mind! :)

Seriously, I always find your advice and help very beneficial so I will take
you up on that offer when the time is right.  I also plan to go and download
the licensed version if it's available online.  I tried installing the demo on
my notebook but found the restrictions pretty horrific.  So I removed it and
yesterday got the very pleasant surprise that my support assistant is going to
arrange for me to get a licensed copy of JFW.  They really are keen on
employing me it seems.

Gordon