TT,

Sure that is the way we go.

But large areas without doctors enough is not something we like. Really and
exclusion factor. You need to get a visitation to get anywhere else in the
system.

Digitalisation is often mentioned to take up to 50% of the working hours
from doctors and nurses. The patients would like to have test, be diagnosed
and treated.

If that is modern I gladly admit I am old and old fashioned, I like
something that works.

Birthe