Let's take the case of individual TWC documents that are out there, or even
somebody going ahead and creating a new document in TWC.

1. TWC is Javascript. And Javascript is javascript, no worries of it
expiring right now.

2. There is no database or any third party Softwares which might pose a
problem.

3. If it's a personal offline document, TWC offers a great scope of doing
WHATEVER one wants to do with it if one knows Javascript. Because of Eric's
javascript plugin one could really go to the Town with hacking.