The UseCase that Cedric has shared falls squarely in the middle of a
problem space that TW is very well-suited to solve, i think, and much as i
resonate with the ideas shared by Finn and Charlie have shared, what i'm
really hungry for is a working example of some solution that solves a
UseCase as close as possible to that which the OP here describes.

Reason i ask is: much as i love wiki for personal KM & productivity
management (have used different desktop wikis over many years, and finally
settled on TW5 as the best solution for me), every time i have tried to
deploy it as a workgroup solution, it has failed to achieve sufficient
traction to warrant its continued maintenance.

My theory of cause about this could be thought of as the flipside of the
very coin that makes wiki such a powerful tool for quickly building an
extensive knowledge base, and a PERSONAL interface to same: it's fast, it's
"InterTWingly," it can (if built on such sound architecture as TW5)
accommodate whatever computer language you might be partial to, etc.
Problem is, when it comes to the languages that stand at higher levels up
the KM stack -i.e. for naming and tagging and classifying knowledge- we all
have different ideas. I guess that's what Rufus Pollock means, @charlie,
when he talks about the shift that we'll see
<https://blog.okfn.org/2007/04/30/what-do-we-mean-by-componentization-for-knowledge/>

in the coming Componentization Revolution, when that 90:10 ratio of
Content:Interface will flip around to its mirror image.  With granular
content everywhere, interface-building becomes the name of the game.
Question then becomes: how do we make of that interface-building game a
really good collaborative one?

SO: seeing as how i'm no good at this, i'd like to know who really is.  To
that end: can you please share here, any and all, links to collaborative
software documentation projects powered by TW5 that are open for us all to
explore?  (read-only, i mean: the only case of wiki open to edits by all
that actually works in practice is Wikipedia -and that only by virtue of
its army of dedicated editors!)

/walt