Given the breadth AND depth of experience being shared here, w/r/t both
tech AND social engineering, i am encouraged to think that some viable
solution(s) may well emerge for Cedric, maybe even generalisable to other
UseCases in other non-software related domains.

For example: i created this site- valedalama.github.io -some months ago as
a proof of concept, to test a few propositions:

   1. Can i put a site online that will serve a subset of content selected
   for push from my TiddlyDesktop PIM, with the additional benefits of:
   2. Affordances for collaborative design/ discussion/ documentation;
   3. Version control & history;
   4. Industrial-grade hosting service, with good performance & backup; and
   5. Free & Open Source Software, from bottom to top.

What i got with this combo of TW + Github.io ticks all the boxes in
principle, but in practice... I would have to say that,  while requirements
3, 4 and 5 are passed with flying colours, req (1) involves a bit of clunky
workflow that i could probably automate away -and would do, if i could only
engage some players on my team to make this a win on point (2) as well, but
sadly this has not happened. I've given colleagues the option to either (a)
use Github affordances for issue-tracking and/or discussion; (b) edit
individual tiddlers to merge via pull-request, or else (c) just download
index.html, edit in your browser and email back to me, but it seems these
are all a step too far to ask.

Of course: this little proof-of-concept doesn't yet hold a lot of USEFUL
content (maybe your situation as well, @finn?)... and it IS perhaps too
much to ask of people who work primarily in the field and not online.  Yet
they do seem to love their Google Docs, so... go figure!

Still, i have to wonder: given the hooks of which PMario speaks, which Finn
seems to be using to some extent, surely there must be other TW sites out
there in Github.io and/or GitLab land that we might look to for some
insight -yes?

/walt