Alvaro;

Have you tested this?

{{{  [tag[Tag 1]*,*[Tag 2],[Tag 3],[Tag 4]]
:filter[tags[]count[]compare:eq[4]]  }}}

I cant see it working. Here <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Parameter> is
says

* NEW IN: 5.1.23 Filter operators support multiple parameters which are
separated by a  ,  character.*

*For example: [param1],[param2] or <param1>,{param2}*
However as far as I can see only if such multiple parameters are documented
in the operator in question.

Tones