Hi Jeremy,

The link doesn't work for me now ;) I'll investigate.... Kickstarter might
be examining the proposal. I submitted it in MTC style, but there might
some regulations they enforce.

WRT principal editor: all suggestions are welcome. It *is* a big question
... and an interesting one to the world of organization theorists as well
as TW fans.

I think the key point is that there has to be some payment involved so that
proper chunks of time from day jobs can allocated to the task.

I wonder if anyone interested in payed work might want to contact me off
list with some idea of the kind day rates they would require to lend their
full attention to the project.

There also could be a business model where contributors gain a share if the
IP and future sales.

Suggestions?

best wishes

ALex