BTC

At level of DESIGN-for-purpose I have two responses... I'm talking here
about basic keyboard LANGUAGE issues.

1 - for DESKTOP users with real keyboards *Minimalist Sets of Variant
Accents* (ONE line) would be very useful ... In THIS case the user has a
bar of the minimal variants of a language *that work alongside the keyboard*.
They don't need a full keyboard on-screen as they already have one. The
example I gave before explains it better than words ...

2 - for SMART-PHONE users living in virtual reality a full-keyboard would
be the way. But in this case you'd need a reason to replace the default
keyboard that's adding something new. It looks complex to do that. I'll
comment separately on that issue.

3 - IF the architecture allows it (looking at the config file and it looks
very easy, in principle) then it would be very be a doddle to create many
variants.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3ca14673-5a0a-44e8-96ea-2a739022cefa%40googlegroups.com.