Ciao BTC

I looked at a bunch of discussions on "how to switch off/replace the
default keyboard" on Android. There is a LOT of useful discussion of that.

Most of it is beyond me to understand.

My crude understanding is ...

1 - It can be done
2 - Its done via identifying/specifying the app. and providing alternative
run options for the app.
3 - That's as problem if we talking TW within a browser as the browser IS
the app.

I may be completely wrong as my grasp of this as I am Caveman --.

The one thing that is clear is you need is to ask this question on Android,
not here.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b0c9c49-280c-443b-8c3a-a1f91fee4adc%40googlegroups.com.