BurningTreeC wrote:
> Thanks! I understand now: because they are css generated they don't exist
> in the DOM

I suspected it might be a DOM-inique issue. Though obviously in this case
DOM-inique is hands off.

The WEIRDNESS of the end-result remains for me. That a normal end-user
seeing something on-screen they can't simply copy and paste it. *That is

My original question was about whether there are ways to copy (surface
render) that could include the CSS generated content.

Given that the characters exist on-screen--in my face. It seems bizarre you
can't simply copy and paste them.

*Surely there must be a way to do that?*