The numbers are generated using standard CSS "Counters". The Tiddler render
is produced from a series of regular expressions that creates the
stylesheet at its end here:
https://onepager.tv/tw_reggie.html#rx-mason-tids-jason-RT%201

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9444f4f2-90ce-492a-9f87-34eedd540ed0%40googlegroups.com.