I hastily created a wordy little macro that does the same thing, before I
read your post, and now I feel stupid lol

Still, I created a demo for the "paragraphs" macro, as seen here
http://j.d.test2.tiddlyspot.com/

But the navigator widget(?) method does look cleaner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f2db9c7a-9e35-4b22-9f69-4459f4fac5b3%40googlegroups.com.