Hey Tony, I was thinking of adding "subtiddler" as another optional
parameter, then going along these lines:

<$list filter="$filter$" variable="parItem">
<$transclude tiddler=<<parItem>> subtiddler="$subtiddler$"/>
</$list>

As you can see, I'm not quite imaginative enough to think of more than that
😅. Please do share your ideas, and use the code present on the demo site
to build something better (we can build them together, too, I just don't
know how collabs work).

I'm also still mulling over using the Navigator widget, which requires the
creation of additional tiddlers, with the absolute pro of not having to
rely on temporary tiddlers... 🤔

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4cdb681a-0e1a-4693-bb1d-b7aab56f4613%40googlegroups.com.