Seems like a lot of effort when there are better tools for writing and
outlining, like Dynalist or Workflowy.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFLaULpPOJjwkG%2Be88_JMAmiV2kuFO_hJDddzukUc5A5GQ%40mail.gmail.com.