Stephen,

I suppose in some ways it could be but given this can be done with macros
not plugins and not Javascript it is more likely to provide info regular
users can use.

Of late even some serious technical issues that I would have thought
belonged in the Dev group can be found here.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/604c5db8-8c3e-4393-b4fd-c216e8c6fe6f%40googlegroups.com.