JD,

Should we be using a new thread to collaborate otherwise we are somewhat
hijacking the thread?

Of note is I am using filters such as "[tag[WhitePaper]]" where it would be
nice to either include all tiddlers tagged by the tiddlers that are tagged
by WhitePaper like the Table of Contents macro

I think there would be value being able to specify more than one filter as
you suggest.

For the moment I am just thinking will the second filter be wrapped inside
the first?

Imagine filter1 filter2 filter3 = chapter section paragraph

So when listing paragraphs we only want to be listing those with the same
chapter and section
And ideally each filter will provide the sort order.

I will return to this soon.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c1e10278-268b-4449-8de2-903a2a756fea%40googlegroups.com.