Oh! haha! I'm still testing out methods on how to reveal the secondary
FABbuttons...

At the demo site I used the swipe widget on the FAB button (as an
overwritten theme tiddler, not yet integrated into the theme plugin), but
it revealed a weird problem on Chrome for Android in my case. The
positioning is right and all, but it seems the actual area that triggers
the main FAB button shifts up when Chrome's address bar shifts up and out
of sight. Looking around stackoverflow, it looks like Android Chrome has
issues with bottom-fixed elements... I'm still looking into it 😅

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e4522031-5276-46ed-a537-06d6813bebf7%40googlegroups.com.