Whooooaa this is a really cool idea... that might even result into a
separate FAB plugin. I see this being usable even outside of Material
theme! I'll start working on a demo.

Btw, as more and more people use your widgets in their plugins/theme, do
you think it's better if the widgets remain separate, to be pulled from the
official plugin library? Or together are they small enough to be packaged
together? I'm thinking of folks who have a lot of plugins installed who
might get confused over which plugin is dependent on which plugin. The
hurdles of keeping track!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0351816c-7540-4145-b2f4-563b84253f6a%40googlegroups.com.