Oh man, by using that feature of the dynaview plugin, it looks like I
indeed have to top-fix something. Thanks for the recommendation!

I'll look more into it, but as of now it's not bothering me at all on
Noteself Android. It's just Chrome (for Android) that's showing some kinks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1899ac78-73db-40e3-b1b0-01d7f5fb4572%40googlegroups.com.