> Oh! haha! I'm still testing out methods on how to reveal the secondary
> FABbuttons...
>
> At the demo site I used the swipe widget on the FAB button (as an
> overwritten theme tiddler, not yet integrated into the theme plugin), but
> it revealed a weird problem on Chrome for Android in my case. The
> positioning is right and all, but it seems the actual area that triggers
> the main FAB button shifts up when Chrome's address bar shifts up and out
> of sight. Looking around stackoverflow, it looks like Android Chrome has
> issues with bottom-fixed elements... I'm still looking into it 😅

Have you seen the dynaview plugin on the prerelease page? It has an option
in its settings that saves the viewport dimensions to two separate tiddlers
- it's dynamic, so if the viewport changes those tiddlers will update

That would allow a workaround, knowing the height, making it top-fixed, if
android chrome likes that

Now FAB is swipeable! :) That's cool! ... thanks for the quick update!

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1ef0567f-c5a8-49c4-9c51-7df40aa3e9f9%40googlegroups.com.