> What the...!!! Wow! That should really enable a UI face lift and adaption
> to the mobile screen age!
>
> now a tiddlywiki core plugin
>

> Unclear what you mean with this. For one thing, the core is a plugin and
> it is the only plugin that default/empty TW comes installed with. I'm
> guessing the hammer library will not come with 'empty' by deafult?

Sorry, I'll edit this. I mean it's in the tiddlywiki plugin library

> Will hammer enable freely scattered tiddlers like in Cecily TW? (I fail to
> find a link to Cecily)

Yes I already tried that. The pan widget is a multi-talent and I recommend
using that. It will need some CSS and formula calculations, but it's doable

> Thank you BurningTreeC. May you never burn out.
>
> <:-)

Thanks Mat, trying to keep the fire burning

> p.s I can't help but feel this somehow should be applicable for my TidBitz
> experiments. BTW, I've continued to dabble around but fail to get anywhere
> meaningful.
>
> Yeah, I was thinking if the pan widget maybe can be used as a drag&drop
thing, maybe someone comes up with a neat solution
For your TidBitz I'll make a demo for my last solution I sent you when I
find the time

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4dd70719-91c3-4644-8f93-21a94b2fb806%40googlegroups.com.