I love how simple these widgets are! thank you!

The Tap and Swipe widgets are really cool. I have them running on my Material
Theme <http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/> demo on the FAB button.

Swipe up to reveal the secondary FABs. Tapping any of them will hide them
again (or swipe down to hide them). May that demo page act as a demo for *these
*widgets as well.

As for theme plugin packaging, do I simply include the widgets on my theme
package, or add them as dependents? Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da50d44a-8281-4c05-98b6-0dc10586282c%40googlegroups.com.