Hi Simon,
I am absolutely amazed how much you accomplished ... and I am proud you
linked smarties.tiddlyspot.com as a reference. I would like to update which
plugins and tiddlers will be necessary for the sidebar after the great
update of TW.

Looking at the great UX of the SlideBar, I would I would like to switch to
the pan widget for the left menu as well because it explains itself so much
better in the experience.

But I think I still would like to have a feature that could enhance the
widget for this:

I would like to have a threshold for the endaction to have this effect:

If I pan the menu it beginns to move out. If pan less then 100px it snaps
back, if I pan more than 100px it snaps out completely.

Could you make this possible?

-Jan

BurningTreeC <hypnotizedkanga...@gmail.com> schrieb am So. 8. Apr. 2018 um
20:00: